Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Small Phone-Phobia

I slept much better last night. I had the up at 5:00am for hourly trips to the bathroom, but I got up at about 9:30am. I listened to a voicemail, however, from my insurance company, which stressed me out. Big time. I couldn't return the call just then. So I went back to bed.

I woke up at 3:00pm. I had another voicemail, this time from the disability company. MORE STRESS!! Gosh it was now past close of business Eastern Time, so I have to call them tomorrow too. I hate this stress and anxiety! I don't deal well. I have so much to do tomorrow...need to return calls, get blood drawn and I have a mammogram appointment. I have to renew my insurance over the phone before I leave.

OH, and I keep almost blocking this out! The psychologist I saw about 8 yrs ago, whom I wanted to see so badly now, returned my call (another voicemail) and is so overbooked he doesn't anticipate adding any appointments until Spring.

I'm not sure which thing is stressing me the most.

I need some hand-holding. I need prescriptions and bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, gah! It figures that you finally are able to fall asleep, and that's when people call. Hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of everyone today. I'm virtually holding your hand right now, and don't forget to check with the Banner counselor to see if she/he does one on one visits.

By the way, here's a link for you:

http://lobularbreastcancer.blogspot.com/2009/09/dirty-pink-under-belly-wth.html

I googled "dirty pink under belly" and that popped up. I couldn't tell if it was a link to something you had done, or if they plagiarized you!!

The Dirty Pink Underbelly said...

I don't know! It's hard to navigate that blog. It looks like a comment, but I can't seem to find the whole thing. Maybe someone saw mine and didn't like the name...hence the WTH.

The Dirty Pink Underbelly said...

I think maybe MAYBE they were saying that Stage IV and recurrent are the same. I left a questioning comment, maybe I'll get a response.