Wednesday, October 7, 2009

{insert Jeopardy theme song here}

Fever is back, like clockwork; twice a day, early morning and late evening. I feel so overwhelmed when I feel this bad. And waiting for news on my PET Scan is making me crazy. I don't know if I can wait all weekend, but, if the doctor doesn't call me, then I guess he thinks I can.

I have an appointment with the radiation oncologist from my breast radiation. I think it's tomorrow. I dont' want to go. I meant to call today. I'd better call first thing in the morning. He has a good mammogram I just had, he doesn't need the hands-on approach, not with all I'm dealing with. I didn't see my surgeon this summer, or my gynecologist. I'll just ask the radiation doctor to forward my mammo results to them.

I see the piles of paperwork on my desk and I get so stressed. 3 hrs of "Ghost Whisperer" and 3 more of "Criminal Minds" helps me. So, I need to get away from this computer on this desk full of paperwork.

1 comment: